Free U.S. Shipping

124 gr 9mm Nukes

Home Forums Reloading Database 124 gr 9mm Nukes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JJE
    Participant

Anyone reload these with Vhitouri N 320? Load data looks like 4-4.2 should do the trick out of Sig P365 xl. Anyone try these.

Don
    Participant

I do. But I use them for my CZ Shadow 2 Orange that has been modified spring wise to shoot soft loads to help mitigate recoil.
    I load them over 3.5 grains of N320 and seat them at 1.07 OAL. They shoot a little stiffer than a 5″ .22 LR 1911, accuracy is incredible and has to be seen to be believed. I have tried no less than 6 or 8 different powders with these and the N320 is by far the best.
    Saw your post while I was ordering another 2k.

JJE
    Participant

Thanks! What kind of velocity are you getting?

Don
    Participant

Although I have one, I never bothered to chrono them. The clubs I shoot at don’t require your loads to conform to any specific power factor. I kept tinkering until I found a load with a minimum recoil that would still cycle the gun. The chamber in my CZ is short so that’s why the 1.07 OAL. These loads continue to impress me every time I shoot paper.

mitchell
    Participant

Reading this thread piqued my interest in this load. The thought of a 9mm round that shoots slightly stiffer then a 22 seemed like an impossible feat. with that being said, I’ll be the first to admit i haven’t tried many different loads, and I certainly have never deviated from anything other than published loads, especially when it comes to COAL. i loaded 90 rounds for testing in various pistols, and chrono’d these through a Staccato P. They certainly are soft, slightly stiffer than a 22. With chrono results showing an average of 914 fps min 896 fps, max 933 fps, and an S-D of 12.9

JJE
    Participant

Settled on vv n 320 4.1 grains 1.07 oal. Shot great out of my 365 xl and x5. Time to order another thousand! Very impressed with a bullet at this price point that shoots so well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.